To all H2Lab clients, partners and providers, read carefully.
We are very proud to confirm that we have not recorded any COVID-19 cases in our H2Lab teams. As we established and followed very strict procedures to control the sanitation risks, we have been able to offer you a safe and functional service since the beginning of the COVID-19 crises.
On May 11, 2020, we are very happy to announce the reinstitution of complete services provided by our 4 laboratories (Joliette, Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Val-d’Or, Rouyn-Noranda), including certain sample collection and our ability for 24h sample deposits (Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Joliette and Rouyn-Noranda). However, the client desk at Joliette and the Vaudreuil-Dorion branch and deposit will still be closed.
Despite the complete reinstitution of our activities, we will keep all established procedures to enhance the sanitary safety levels related to COVID-19. Therefore, we would like to remind you of these instructions, that we ask you to carefully follow:
- Buy your water test online at https://h2lab.ca/boutique/ (whether you want a delivery of your kit or an in-store pickup of your bottle)
- No paper request will be accepted – ONLY WEB REQUEST (CLIENT PORTAL) WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Use hand sanitizer before touching handles or coolers at the laboratory
- Stay at home if you feel sick or have symptoms
- Follow rules established in each H2Lab branch to limit virus propagation
- For the collection service, make sure your samples and coolers are ready when our driver comes by and keep 2 metres distance.
- We would like to remind you that we have a very strict sanitary procedure between each client which may generate additional delays.
We thank you for your collaboration.
If you have any questions, please call your H2Lab account director.
Thank-you and take care!